Jan 13, 2013

Candy Apples??

Yeah I don't know why but this look reminds me of apples, candy apples that is.  I created these cute and simple nails by starting off with my nail prep, protein base coat and 2 sheer coats of Revlon's sheer buff.  I then used Zoya's Storm as a french manicure tip and applied Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar after it dried.  Sugar Sugar is a gorgeous red from Sinful Colors that compare to Zoya's Isla, at a much more affordable price.  After those both dried, I applied silver splotches of OPI's Spark De Triomphe, which is gorgeous btw.  Sealed it with a top coat and it was all done.  I hope you enjoy:



2 comments:

Carol King said...

Love the designs you have here. You make me feel like breaking out my nail art bag again :-)

Pam said...

Ahh thanks Carol you are too sweet and you should totally do it, it is a great stress relief.