Jan 20, 2010

Pink Confetti



This is sort of a spur of the moment look, I had no idea what I was going to create when I sat down but knew I wanted something pink and sparkly. I tried a couple of things on one nail and it kind of morphed into this confetti idea. This was my second attempt at using striping tape and I am not very good at it. I guess I need to figure out a better way to stick it on because most of them always seem to peel off before the day is over which is frustrating, so if anyone has suggestions, by all means share them. This is mostly just striper paints for the colors and they seemed to last longer for some reason.

Please excuse the messiness of it, those stripers are hard to remove right away if they get into the creases so I just snapped the picture and cleaned up later.

2 comments: