Jun 23, 2011

Some Summer Manis

Just a quick update of some of the Spring/Summer manicures I have done over the last couple of weeks. I am really bad at updating with post other than just pictures because I feel like I'm boring everyone so I will just update with pics for now:
First of I tried the nail strips but these are not Sally Hansen they are Kiss I believe, not that expensive like 4.99 each. However first pic is day one and the second one is the very next day and you can see it is already starting to eat off at the ends. I will keep up my search for nail strips that don't fade away but so far I don't have a good track record with them.

Next just a cute little asymmetrical look I came up with off the top of my head. Nothing fancy just couple of side swipes and some stripes.
Stripes (no explanation needed) I always like to throw in a bit of glitter on everything to spice it up.

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com