Jul 6, 2012

Small Haul (polish)

Good Friday bloggers

I wanted to share the small haul that I have accumulated in July so far. I bought a few new polishes plus my normal Julep monthly subscription and wanted to share it here on my blog. I usually forget to save up my newbies for haul post so I'm trying to do better this year.
I purchased this set from Jamie at www.nailsadored.com. She had an awesome blog sale and I got these at a great price + free shipping. I don't own that many OPI's so I did not have any of these colors. The only disappointment was I did not realize OPI mini's were sooo mini, but that is not Jamie's fault of course, she was excellent to deal with and I will definitely purchase from her again. You should check her out if you don't already have her in your feed.
My next set is from Zoya, I participated in the buy three of the new beach and surf collection for $15.00 and free shipping via the share the love program. I chose from left to right: Regan, Wednesday, and Zuza. Love them all.
And last but definitely not least I got my monthly Julep shipment from the Julep Maven program. This month I switched to "It Girl" from my usual "Bombshell" collection and I am very pleased with it. I received from left to right: Kate, Mila, America and Daphne. America was free this month to all Maven's that did not skip the month. That's all for now!
Hope you all have a safe and blessed weekend.

No comments: