Aug 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Kimber's Lacquer Korner

I am participating in my very first Challenge with other bloggers. This is a real big deal to me as I am sooo green when it comes to linking to others and Inlinkz and challenges. I will start tomorrow so my first will be the orange. I appreciate Kimber adding me and am looking forward to this, it should be fun but challenging.

Here's all the challenge info:

Start Date: Monday, August 20, 2012

Posting Schedule: Every 3rd day. Monday, Thursday, and Sunday for week 1.

Guidelines for posting: Please post the Challenge day, Which Challenge you're posting about (Red, Polka Dots, Inspired by, etc.) and your usual polish details. You don't have to, but feel free to link to everyone participating (you can copy and paste the links from this post or use Inlinkz, etc). I will be linking to everyone on every post, either through links or via Inlinkz.

Here is the list of Varnished Vixens joining me in the Challenge:

-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance





No comments: