Aug 8, 2012

Sallybeauty.com Haul

Happy Wednesday fellow nail addicts. I wanted to show you all my most recent Sallybeauty.com haul. I ordered some more of The Hunger Games collection from China Glaze, which was on clearance and a few other things. I got from left to right Dress Me Up, Fault Line (crackle), Hook and Line, Agro, Crushed Candy (crackle), Mahogany Magic and Foie Gras. They were all on clearance for either 1.50 or 1.99 each. I also got a few new files a crystal one and a glass one, because my nails are becoming so thin and are constantly breaking on the ends. I have heard that glass nail files will help with this problem as they are more gentle than the traditional ones. I finally bought some nail polish thinner so I can stop doing it the bootleg way with acetone and I needed more Seche Vite. Overall I am extremely happy with my purchases.

No comments: