Sep 20, 2012

10 Nail Polish Blogger Questions

I thought it would be fun to do this quick post/tag/challenge questions that I got from Zenorah.com.  She is an excellent YouTube vlogger and nail blogger so if you haven't already, you should check out her blog.  I am not really good at tags that you have to tag other people so I am just saying if you want to participate in this fun questionnaire, please feel free to copy the questions and answer them on your blog.  Here we go:

1. For how long have you been a nail nerd?
I have been a nail nerd for about 7 years, I have always been into nail art and all things girly, but I really started experimenting with nails, art and polish on my toes.  I bought a book called toe-rrific and its been ON every since.
2. How many polishes do you have in your collection?
Currently, I have about 300 nail polishes not including top coats, treatments, base coats etc.  I am really addicted and running out of space.
3.If you, starting now, had to use polishes from one brand only, which one would it be?
Zoya hands down, my second choice would be Orly, really feeling them lately.
4. How much do you spend on polish and nail care in one given month?
Hmm it really varies, sometimes and for a long time $0.00 then the last 6 months it has been nail polish crazy.  Average about 60.00 a month I guess.
5.The most expensive polish in your collection is..?
The most expensive nail polish in my collection is probably a Chanel polish and it is so old, I don't even remember when I bought it or if I bought it.  Don't really know how I got it but I have one.  I really don't do uber expensive polishes.
6.What are your lemmings right now?
All of the Orly Flash Glam FX collection I have about 10 of them.  More Zoya's, but nothing in particular.
7.Favourite finish?
Glitter hands down!
8.Finish you just can’t stand?
Matte, I just can't get into it.  Sorry:(
9.What nail care products can’t you do without?
I can’t live without my glass file, nail polish remover and my Nail Tek II.
10.What polish is on your nails right now?  
Right now I am wearing some nail art with Julep Kate and some black and white dots.

No comments: