Sep 26, 2012

Nail of The Day? Zoya Zuza /Orly Sashay My Way

So I was thinking, I do a lot of manicures but only post my ones that include nail art.  Why don't I just post other manicures and include information that most nail bloggers want to hear like if application was good, thoughts, would I repurchase.  So I thought of doing a new series to add to my blog called: nail of the day.  Now I will not be posting this everyday because I do not change my nail polish everyday.  Kudos to those that can do that, I just can not.  But when I do have just plain manicures or layering manicures I could post and give my opinion or just post a simple picture.

No flash
Flash
 My very first nail of the day is Zoya Zuza layered under Orly's Sashay My Way.  These are both very beautiful colors which I acquired recently.  Sashay My Way is part of the Orly Flash Glam FX collection and Zuza is part of the Beach and Surf collection from Zoya.  I love both of these, Zuza was amazing, opaque in two coats and very long lasting.  The Orly was a good glitter for layering and came out well on the brush. 

No comments: