Oct 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 17 - Glitter

I have done several glitter looks over the last week and one specifically for this challenge, so I will post all three.  


This first manicure above was done on top of my delicate look on an earlier challenge.  The glitter top coat is from Pahlish names Pianos Filled With Flames.

Next I did a cute little look I took off yesterday, it is Julep Alma and the accent nails is Pahlish End of Days.


Then lastly I did specifically for this challenge a look with China Glaze's Stone Cold which is a dark gray color with a texture and dries matte.  Then on top I used Revlon's Scandalous.  Beautiful.

-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance


No comments: