Oct 19, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 21 - Inspired by A Color

Okay so as you can tell, I skipped the water marble one.  I'm very sorry, I just did not have the time or patience to do it in the middle of the week.  I'm coming back tonight to show you the color that inspired this manicure and it was brown.  I used Finger Paints It Boroqued and then used a top coat of Orly's So Go-Diva to layer.  It was very pretty.  Later in the week I covered the complete nail with Zoya's 18k Top Coat, loved it, still wearing it as a matter of fact.


-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance

No comments: