May 28, 2013

Hare Polish Oceans of Alloys - Indie Must Have

It is safe to say that Hare Polish is one of my favorite Indie brands.  Her polishes are just beautiful, easy to work with and very unique.  Dry time is usually very good and formula is smooth and creamy.  I was introduced to Hare by watching MissHollyBerries(sp) on YouTube.  She always raves about Nicole, owner of Hare, and how much she loves her polishes.  I recently went on a Hare shopping spree and will be showcasing some of my purchases as soon as I try them.  I am becoming Indie crazy lately and it may be my next whats in my stash post.  If you have never purchased from her, type in Hare polish on Etsy or you can check them out on Llarowe's site.  Either way you are missing out on a sweet treat if you don't add some of these beauties to your collection.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice nails! I love glitter.

I would like to invite you to visit my blog and enter my giveaway for 6 NYX Lippies. http://splashkouture.blogspot.com/2013/05/lucious-lips-nyx-giveaway.html

xo - Crystal Michelle