Oct 21, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 22- A Song


My Day 22 manicure is inspired by the Alphabet Song, you know A B C D E F G, yeah that one.  I have really sunk to an all time low with my creativity but the stress of work has been tough lately.  For this look I chose some generic polish wraps that I got from maytheps website for the alphabet and on the other nails I used Mama San by Sinful colors topped with Pinkie Promise by Rainbow Honey.  Please visit the other challengers listed below:


-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches

-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful


-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance

1 comment:

Lisa Chakan said...

Very clever, Pam! Love 'em!

Lisa