May 28, 2009

Small Rant, real small

I have heard all the good things about Zoya polish and it is very beautiful, BUT, I have also heard some not so good things about their customer service. Nevertheless, I LOVE a good deal and the Zoya exchange was an excellent program so I sent in my order and my polishes 10 of them to be exact and then I waited, and waited, and waited. I had not heard from them and it has been about 3-4 weeks so I decided to go on their web site and check with their customer service live online. She proceeds to tell me that my order has been canceled, so I asked her why, she stated that my cc did not pass security clearance (not the word she used but I can't think of it right now) and that they had tried to contact me but I did not respond. Well I never received and email or phone call from them but I would think they would have sent me a letter if all else failed letting me know that I needed to resubmit my card. Now I used my cc everyday all day for all purchases, because it is my Visa check card so I can't imagine what could be wrong. She said she did not know but would retry and at this point, I am a little hesitant as I have been a victim of ID theft before and it is not cute. So I asked if they were going to send my polishes back that they have received and she stated ....NO THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED!!!.

Now here is where I am irritated, because if my cc did not go through correctly, then you would have known that like immediately or within 24 hours at most, and if numbers were transposed (which is what she thinks may have happened) then it would have told me so when I hit submit however I sent the polishes in like 4 days later, waaaay after my order was submitted, with my order form so you knew when you destroyed my polishes that you were not going to send me more because there was a problem with my order so now I am pissed. Needless to say I will not be trying Zoya polishes unless I find a good deal somewhere else, because now I am very uneasy with their customer service. I will find other beautiful collections to indulge in.

No comments: