Aug 28, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 4 - Green


This one was sort of easy for me as to color variety because I have a ton of green for some reason, more than I could use in this mani. I decided to do some little geometrical design and alternate colors on each fingers. I used: Revlon Emerald, Revlon Apple-tini Fizz, Zoya Tracie, Zoya Gemma and some white, black, and gold glitter striper polish. I think it came out okay, I should have used a detail brush on the lines instead of striper polish for more control.

Check out what the other challengers did for their green nails:
-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Sam at Polished Art
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Gini at Sassy Paints

3 comments:

Leelo said...

Very cool mani! Today´s challenge was hard to me because I don´t have very many greens :P

Lisa Chakan said...

Very pretty and creative! Nice job. I love all the glorious shades.

Lisa

Livia Anggraeni said...

Creative nail art! mind to check out my blog? :)
thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com