Dec 20, 2012

My First Jelly Sandwich


It's not pretty but here it is, my very first Jelly Sandwich.  I know, I'm super late but I have so many untried polishes that I have to get a system in order to use them all.  I must say that it was quite different than what I anticipated.  I used Zoya's Katherine, Orly's Too Fab and Orly's Be Brave.  The jelly polish applied fine on the first coat, I attempted to do thin coats but it's hard with this consistency.  I then used the Orly's like a gradient and applied two  more coats of Katherine on top.  Now I have always heard that Jellies took forever to dry, but this actually dried very very fast.  I had some clumping on my tips and could have waited a little longer before applying the glitters, but otherwise it was fairly simple, even my husband asked, what kind of polish it was it was different.  I will keep practicing and working at it.  I am getting addicted to jellies now, almost as bad as glitters.  Speaking of glitters, I purchased six Icing glitters today for the first time.  I actually bought a couple of dupes so will save those for an upcoming give-a-way soon.

No comments: