Oct 17, 2013

Graze Box - Friend Codes included

I recently discovered the wonderfulness of graze boxes that can be found at www.graze.com. Graze is a website that send healthy snacks in box form, weekly, bi weekly, every three weeks or once a month.  The price is 5.00 a box, but every fifth box you receive free.  

Graze was started by seven friends who were sick of chips and candy, who wanted a better way to snack.  They quit their jobs and camped out in a friend's spare room for months and after a lot of hard work, graze.com was born - snacks that show off the tasty side of health and are delivered directly to you.

As a special gift I am offering four of my wonderful subscribers a code to join graze and experience all of their wonderful goodness.  The code can only be used four times so it is first come first serve:  

My friend code is GXL43CLGP

Anyone who has not grazed before is eligible to use this code but it is only good four times so jump on this before it is too late!!

Love you my dear subbies, thanks for sticking by me even when I don't post often!!



https://www.graze.com/us/p/GXL43CLGU

No comments: