Jul 25, 2013

Review - China Glaze Real Nail Polish Appliques in Cherry Blossoms

Hey Ladies, 

Back today to do a review on the China Glaze Real Nail Polish Appliques in Cherry Blossoms.  I purchased these from Sally Beauty Supply.  They were on the reduced table with a red sticker for $3.49, and they were on sale for half off everything on the table so I paid about $1.73 each for them.  I purchased seven of these in all in Loop Hole, Sneaky Snake, Jane Loves Tarzan, Beyond Baroque, Ferr-Ocious, and Seeing Stripes. The retail price for these are about $6.99 average.  I originally placed these appliques, carefully following the directions on three fingers on each hand.  As you can see from the pictures below, that did not last long.  I found these to be not as higher quality as some of the cheaper brand nail covers.  Within the first two hours of regular wear, one of them was wearing off.  I had a difficult time with one trying to peel off and one began popping up.  Finally, I peeled those off and reapplied a thick top coat on the two nails left.  These did not last more than four days without significant wear.  My personal opinion is I will use them as an accent nail every now and then when I want something special, but they really did not live up to the hype, or the quality of the Sally Hansen ones.  I would only purchase again for variety and if they were on sale at a great price.  Nails shown below are with Zoya Lisa, which is an older Zoya but simply beautiful.
photo courtesy of www.byple.com



No comments: